You can cancel your Premium Plan at any time within the first 14 days and receive a full refund.
If the first 14 days have ended and you feel you deserve a refund, tell us why using the contact us form and we will review your request.
Refund Policy Details:
- The 14 day trial period includes the first 14 days after upgrading your site from free to the paid. The 14 day trial period does not apply to renewal payments.
- The 14 day trial period is for Webytor package upgrades only.
- If you decide to cancel your paid Plan within the 14 day trial period, your plan will be canceled immediately and you will no longer be able to make use of our Premium features.
- If you are eligible for a refund, or partial refund, your credit card / Bkash will be refunded automatically.
- Certain services purchased on or through the webytor Services may be non-refundable. These include Third Party Services such as domains. Webytor will not refund any amounts paid for non-refundable Paid Services, applications, or Third Party Services.
Additional Information :
- Please allow up to 20 business days for your refund to appear on your credit card / Bkash statement.
- com is not responsible for any bank charges, commissions, or overdrafts. The only way to remove these charges is through direct negotiation with your bank / Bkash.